iTunes can be, in a word, frustrating.
As much as we would love to ditch the glitchy music service, we can’t seem to live without it. After all, it’s how we download our favorite songs and movies, back up our go-to apps, and more.
1. You can’t merge multiple accounts or sync libraries
2. Have to manually delete songs on your external device.
3. It runs so slowly and crashes unexpectedly.
4. The sidebar is turned off by default.
5. What is it with the updates guys?
6. You can’t customize the interface.
BONUS: And it tells us to listen to U2.